Our Kazakhstan Adoption

Hello, We are Joe and Steph - a couple with a young biological son who have made the decision to adopt a child from Kazakhstan. Joe also has a teenage daughter from a previous marriage. Rather than infertility, we are adopting "by choice". We made this decision after much thought and research. There are so many children in the world that need a loving home. We hope this blog will keep our friends/family informed of our progress along the way!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

End of the Appeal Period


Today was the end of the appeal period - so here he is!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Genevieve said...

Another milestone reached, yay! Congratulations. What is he next step?

genevieve, hopeful Kaz mummie

4:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Love the hair! I am sure you are so anxious to get him home now. I loved following your journey.

Beckie

5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is beautiful! And so happy.. Congratulations

7:22 AM  
Blogger aubeckysue said...

Welcome to the family, little one. We love you and can't wait to meet you!!! Aunt Becky and Uncle George

5:17 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

well...hhmmm...I'm sure he is adorable, but I can't seem to see any pix on the blog! my computer??? congrats anyway...hope he is home soon! Love, Karla

10:28 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Oh my goodness, when I saw his picture I started to cry. He is a virtual twin to our daughter in Kaz. We are leaving tomorrow to meet her for the first time in Almaty. I loved your story. Email me privattely and I will send you a picture. bssegebarth@aol.com
Love, Stacy

12:41 PM  
Blogger Jim r said...

So it's here's to you,
and three cheers to you
Let's shout it hip hip horray
For out of this world
so tattered and torn
you came to this house
on that wonderful day
And all of a sudden
this family was born
so it's happy adoption day.

John McCutcheon

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home